At Eco Cuisine Design, we’re always ready to take our commitment to the planet a step further. That’s why our company has pledged to plant a tree for every kitchen sold, working through the carbon offset service established by the environmental organization Arbre-Évolution. We’re immensely proud to report that, thanks to this recent partnership, we’ve already donated 100 trees to the municipality of McMasterville to aid in the reforestation efforts in our principal parks. Here’s a list of the green spaces where these new trees will be planted:
- Parc W.-McMaster – 37 new trees
- Parc Ensoleillé – 31 new trees
- Parc des Érables – 18 new trees
- Parc du Ruisseau-Bernard – 14 new trees
Each year, in conjunction with Arbre-Évolution, we’ll choose a different location in which to plant trees. We would like to make this annual planting a significant event that will be eagerly anticipated by all. Thanks to the patronage of our clients, these trees will help reduce our ecological footprint.
Did you know that…
- A single tree absorbs 5 kilos of pollutants, 280 liters of rainwater and 150 kilos of carbon dioxide?
- Reforestation helps increase a park’s biodiversity and offers a better-quality habitat to numerous animals?
- A wooded area reduces soil erosion by intercepting and absorbing rainwater?
As the mayor of McMasterville, Gilles Plante, so aptly put it, planting new trees is a small gesture that’s extraordinarily far-reaching. The whole team here at Eco Cuisine Design is happy to have helped maintain the ecological balance and safeguard the biodiversity of our beautiful region and we thank you, dear clients, from the bottom of our heart for making this project possible!